TIME: 1:21 am
The Ten Honest (but scrap? no scraps!) Things About Myself would be:
–in no particular order–
1. I have a pet named Saint. Yes, named after her. She happened to like it so she brought it with her two years ago.
2. I am a moron when it comes to cooking. I cannot even perfect the art of cooking rice.
3. I love my family. Yeah I know, my father’s not in the photo (taken 13 years ago). And that’s simply because we never had any family picture.
4. I make it a point to still keep in touch with my high school friends because I love them.
5. My college friends have made my college life easier and happier. To those who are not in the photos, yes, I love you still.
6. I am very bold to say that I know how to swim – WITH A LIFE VEST! HAHAHA.
7. I am a drinker, but not a drunkenmaster. No hard please.
8. Yes, I smoke. (I don’t need to explain here right?) And I hope my parents won’t have the gall to read this, or else, I’m dead meat. But in any case that they’ll be able to read this, do I have a choice?
9. More than anything else in this cyberworld, this blog post has caused me so much tears. All because of this jerk. HAHA! Paspas kaayo ko nakakawat ug picture diba? Lol!
10. I am an achiever, but I still have a healthy social life.
I have a whole lot more to say, but since this HONEST SCRAP TAG is limited to ten, ok then, I’m following instructions. HAHA. This TAG was not even passed to me. I just felt like blogging about it. Care?
Rules for Posting the Honest Scrap Tag
- Write a post about this tag and include the name (URL link) of the person(s) who passed this tag.
- Write also 10 HONEST things about yourself.
- Pass this tag to 7 friends/bloggers and leave comments on their blogs informing about this tag.